Excel-Crop Fish Foliar Spray Programme
- Apply early in the season soon after bud burst when the vines have about 10cms of new growth.
- Followed by spraying again two to three weeks later before flowering to promote adequate nutrients for maintaining steady growth and promote good fruit set.
- Early spraying helps give protection against powdery mildew.
- Spray again when berries are pea sized to give the vines stores to assist during veraison and ripening.
- A final spray after harvest will provide the vine something to store over winter.
- Preferably do not spray close to picking
5 litres per hectare early and late in the season (as above)
8 litres per hectare on fruit forming
As per foliar spraying but at the higher of the recommended concentrations.
Excel-Crop is a genuine organic fish products manufactured in Australia and contains the total goodness of fresh processed fish in the form of a balanced concentrated liquid fertilizer.
Excel-Crop's quality is matched by its exceptional value for money.
NASAA certified – License No 3418M.
Excel-Crop is a trademark of APR Productions Pty Ltd
These notes are copyright of APR Productions.